What is WITH the Water Towers?

As I was driving yesterday I sighted a water tower and thought…hmmmm…..Oshkosh wouldn’t it be interesting to take pictures of water towers in Wisconsin and link them to the area they serve!! I was driving north on Highway 41 so I saw towers in Lomira, Fond du Lac and Oshkosh from the highway that I could easily photograph (by getting off the highway, not from my van...just to clarify that! :)). Then I did research this morning and …wow… I had no idea of the variety and creativity of the designs so I put those in a slide show. THEN I found WaterTowers.com and thought I’ll just send you there!!! What a great resource that site is!


This then, is my plan. I will take pictures of water towers in Wisconsin as I come across them and post them with a link to the community. I hope you’ll do the same and email the picture to me at asklaurelblog.gmail.com. Let’s see how many communities we can get represented!

For a list of towns that have been featured in alphabetical order, scroll down on any page and you'll see it.

Here are the some of the towns that I have photos of the water towers that were not yet featured.

Greenville
Hortonville
Kaukauna
Little Chute
Shioctin














0 comments:

FrontDoor Unlocked - HGTV's FrontDoor Real Estate Blog

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

State Real Estate Headlines

What is it with the Water Towers??

National Real Estate Headlines

Bald Eagle Nest Cam

Bald Eagle Nest Cam
Click photo to see the eagles nest.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP